Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beast From the East



  • What a dirty little Hawt Dawg! *Long Island Accent*


    Here we are again with more dirty answers to my sexy little questions about the essence of sex! A dirty little hawt dawg I met on the East-coast decided to put some mad input into this interview, so enjoy.


    Me: Are you comfortable talking about your sex life?

  • Haha i have no boundaries
    So consider your first question answered
  • Me:Favorite part of sex?
    My favorite part of sex is foreplay
    Provided the girl knows what she's doing B/c i know i do 


    • Me: I need detail, why and what about foreplay?
      Sex isn't enjoyable if you just jump into it
      I live for the chase
    • Me: Do you have any fetishes or fantasies?

    • The only fantasy i think i have would be an Asian
      I've had everything else lol

      Me:How do you feel after you cum?
      How i feel after I cum would depend on the girl.
      Before I met my now to be wife and it was just a hook up i would usually just want to leave or fall asleep lol But with K I could lay there forever
      • Me:Have you been in any fucked up sex situations?
        Oh yeah i got one for you. My high school girl friend
        I was giving her a little afternoon delight at my parents house
        and some how an air pocket got up there and when I pulled out she queefed
        I lost it haha
        • Me:Afternoon delight? What's that?
          Sex
          I remember it like it happened yesterday, that's shit you can't forget


        • Me: Ever done anal?
          Once with a girl, never with a guy
          Not my cup of tea
        • Me:Anything in particular you like a girl to do?
          I like her to not have a gag reflex and have very good perspiration in her pants

          Alright ladies, make sure you have enough clam juice for your man and don't forget to go to your local produce store to grab some bananas to support your local farms! ;)

          No comments:

          Post a Comment