Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Escort Your Eyes This Way


Little towns know how to get down!

A friend from high school decided to join the fun an spill the beans of her sex life


-Are you comfortable talking about your sex life? 
Yes, I’m very comfortable talking about my sex life. I’m like an open book. It’s natural why not talk about it?

-Favorite part of sex?
-Hmmm my favorite part of sex? Hmm I’d have to say I love every part of it. I love the suggestive flirting that goes on throughout the night, the build up when you finally get back to the place where it’s all going to go down at, the build up where you rip clothes off of each other or where you slowly undress one another to the actual act of sex when your bodies are intertwined with each other and the only thing on both people minds is climaxing. 

-Do you have fetishes or fantasies?
- Well I don’t know what to consider a fetish or not but I like rough sex. Don’t get me wrong a nice passionate session with candles and stuff is wonderful! But for the most part I like it rough. I like to have my nipples pinched, hands pinned down and love dirty talk. As far as fantasies go though I don’t really have one, I mean I have celebrity crushes and I would love to sleep with some of them but other than that I don’t have like role playing fantasies. 


-How do you feel after climax/cum?
- When I climax I love it. It is like a muscle tightening sensation, especially my legs. My leg muscles tense up and I grab the bed sheets and at the time it seems like moaning just doesn't do the actual physical feeling justice so I feel like I should just scream! But I don’t because that’s just a little too much sometimes ha! 

-Any fucked up sex situations? 
- In my life I haven’t really had any fucked up sexual situations.

-tell me about a great, weird or bad sexual memory.
- A good sexual experience was on my 19th birthday party. I was dating this guy that I thought I was going to marry; I thought he was my idea of perfect. We went and hung out with friends and went to dinner then went back to my apartment to drink. Throughout the entire night the vibe was just amazing. We were sneaking into my bathroom and making out and feeling on each other then go back out and take a few more shots and by the end of the night I got the best birthday present a girl could ask for, my first orgasm. Yeah I know going 19 whole years without one? Yeah trust me I know I was missing out and sticking around the wrong guys haha.

- I guess a bad/weird sexual memory would be when I used to be an escort. I’m not proud of it but I am willing to talk about it. It’s not a painful memory it’s just a time in my life that I was just messing around. I really did it for my best friend. I knew her before she got involved with everything and to me when I was there with her I could just tell that she was calmer and more relaxed, like I was her little life raft to reality. I saw some things during that time that still just make me shake my head and just feel sad, but then there are times when I remember things from that time and they make me smile too. So as of now I don’t really know how to classify that memory but yeah it wasn’t one of my favorites lol

No comments:

Post a Comment