So an agreement is
something two or more people agree on to get along. When you have an agreement
you talk about what the rules and guidelines will be and you accept them. If
you have a miscommunication you discuss it and nobody get their feelings hurt.
Am I correct so far? I know in some situations this won’t always work out, but
in simple situations this is perfect.
I had an agreement with a
guy named..since this is anonymous and for the little sanity he has left let’s
call him Tribe. I don’t even remember how I met Tribe, but I've always thought
he was kind of attractive. A year ago we talked about hanging out and it never
happened. So a few weeks ago we started talking again and he asked me to hang
out when he came back from Chicago.
The night we hung out he
told me his friends were over there and I asked who because I know one of his
friends all too well. Me and one of his friends had an on and off sexual relationship
for about 5 years. I told him that and he said he didn't mind and it wasn't weird
for him to be sexing it up with me.
I went over there after
his friends left and we had sex. After sex he tells me he isn't looking for a
relationship and just wants a fuck buddy. I am totally game for this. No
strings attached? I am for it. So we
come to that agreement as a pair. Everything is pretty good between us and throughout
the next week, I send him dirty messages, he plays along and sends some back to
me.
The next time we hang out
I go over there and we smoke and start watching Fast Five. After about 20
minutes I just take off my clothes and start to undress him. I feel like I do
all the work with him..that’s not a good sign. As I am on top of him he asked
me about his friend that I had a thing with. He said “So did you and A*** fuck
a lot?”, now that caught me off guard and I started to laugh. I replied “yes and
for a very long time”. Maybe that wasn't the best answer but it was the truth
and Tribe isn't the one to hold in the truth.After we bang for some time we
stop and he tells me he’s tired. We go into his room and he goes to sleep. I am
shocked! I came all of this way just for him to go to sleep on me? Oh no. I let
it go and go to sleep as well.
The next morning I get up
early enough for us to have a quickie before I go to work. I wake him up and
tell him what I want to do and he tells me “I am too tired” and rolls over and
goes back to sleep. I was so pissed off I threw on my clothes and as I left I
ripped the covers off of him while flipping him the bird. This could have been because
of my answer from the previous night, but he asked for it. He set himself up. He hasn't text or called me since that night. I'm not sad, I'm just shit out of luck for now.
Am I overreacting that I
was pissed off because he didn't have sex with me? We had an agreement that I
would come over to have sex with him and that was it! I don’t want to sleep in
bed with him or go out to dinner with him. He had to complicate things and ask me a question he didn't want the answer to. All I wanted was a little session and
told me NO! Yeah, that was a blow to my pride, but shit you asked the question
and I told you the answer, sorry honey I am not here to spare your feelings.
You're not wrong at all. He was the one who said that he didn't want a serious relationship, and to be honest, asking you that question totally went there.
ReplyDeleteThank you! He got a little too into his feelings that night.
Delete