Thank you!
I absolutely loved everyone's participation in these interviews and if you want to do one still let me know! Every interview was like a snowflake, totally different than the one before or even after it. All of them resembled the people they came from. I was glad for all the help in doing these. Most of them took me by surprise and kept me on my toes. I learned so many things about these people and myself by doing this interview project.
All of the different ways people view sex is so interesting and exciting. I hope people will read our messages over and this blog and see how different they were and maybe open their minds into trying new things or finding things they will never do. I want them to look back and think of how they were comfortable with some one random about their sex life. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought and wanted to talk about these things. I'll have to do another poll or something involving peoples opinions.
All in all I think sex is viewed so differently from different kinds of people, but some ideas are common.I wonder what if sex wasn't a taboo and it was a normal lifestyle where people thought and talked about it like they were playing sports? How weird would that be? It wasn't weird to the Romans or what ever. A college teacher of mine told me a weird story, about Romans and Chickens...I'll save that for the next post.

No comments:
Post a Comment