Miss Mary found happiness in her pot of lovely green herb.
I've read and heard different stories of why marijuana became illegal and I feel like they're all the governments doing to control the US. The funny thing is the "human" mind always wants to do what we're not suppose to do, or at least mine does anyways. Nowadays there are people who will fight for the right to smoke marijuana for recreational use and for medical use. So why do people think marijuana is terrible gateway drug? Some downsides of weed:
- Sleepiness
- Lazy
- Munchies
- Red Eyes
- And it may harm your lungs (but not as much as legal cigarettes)
Some upsides of weed:
- Calm & Relaxing
- Helps you laugh
- Lets your imagination run wild
- Sleep-aid
- Helps joint pains
- Concentrate
- Makes music sound 100x better
- and the list could go on...
Of course this post is probably bias, but its my post and this is how I feel. I believe the weed isn't what makes weed "bad' I think its the person who consumes or smokes it that makes it bad. I have some extremely successful people I know who have smoked weed for more than 50 years and they have came so far. I also know people who let it consume their whole lives and its mostly them, not the weed. In my opinion some of the most creative and influential ideas have came from people who have smoked pot. I don't see it as a gateway drug of any kind. People who want to do other drugs will do them if they smoke weed or not. (We'll get into other drugs on another post!) I think that if more people smoked weed the world would be more enjoyable and more peaceful. Imagine if the president of the US smoked a joint with other leaders of the world? I could imagine them smoking together and getting along, maybe sharing funny stories or laughing over retarded laws and wars!
Last, if your so opposed to weed and you've never smoked it, then fucking try it. At least once and then you can decide whether you like it or not. Just don't go along in life not liking something or someone because you "heard" it was wrong. Try things at least once...unless its murder.

No comments:
Post a Comment