Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pictures of Naked Men and Women Blowing Each Other

Yes! To be totally blunt about it. 


I was searching for a topic to talk about for this post and what came up was pictures of naked men and women of ALL different age groups. I was in class so of course I wasn't going to keep looking up that topic. People in class would of probably thought I was absolutely inappropriate to search up what looked like porn on the school internet. It was hilarious to me, but I felt kind of bad because a classmate sitting right next to me is doing her blog on something important in the world, rather than talking about sex. Even though I may have skimmed through those pictures on my own time, I just didn't think it was appropriate in class. Writing this has gotten me to think about my next post: People and Porn.......


No comments:

Post a Comment