Saturday, March 16, 2013

Guy From The West

Making someone cry after sex, that's fucked up.


Now we're kind of getting somewhere with fetishes. We can only take baby steps. I feel like people deep down inside have a few fetishes they like during sex, but don't know if they're partner will be accepting of it. Well never fear all you have to do is ask and if they get offended then that's their problem. He like leggings and stockings, and when he gets older he'll probably be into gag balls and whips..:)




Are you comfortable talking about your sex life? 
Yea I'm fairly comfy haha 
Favorite part of sex?
My favorite part is pleasing her if she is pleased than so am I and my job is complete. 
Do you have fetishes or fantasies?
Yea I like stockings, leggings, any of that lace shit turns me on haha not really a fetish but that shit goes. 
How do you feel after climax/cum?
After I climax I feel like a load has been lifted off my shoulders sex is a great stress reliever. I feel like a natural high and pretty good if I did my job. 
Any fucked up sex situations? 
Hmmm this chick tried to slide the condom off before,
Tell me about a great, weird or bad sexual memory.
 I've made someone cry during sex a few times hahaha



Whats this for girl lol you doing some nympho research?

No comments:

Post a Comment