Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is Naked Always Honest?

I am a very big fan of tattoos.  I remember being younger I would always think there had to be meaning behind every tattoo I would get. Why I had this mind set, I'm not so sure. Maybe it was because when these things were permanent to semi permanent on my body. My body was my temple and I would take care of it and not put anything dumb on it.

 Tattoos and piercings are a way for people to show their creativity or to follow certain trends, either way they make that person unique. I think tattoo artists are so amazing to create such beautiful art on the body of a human. A tattoo artist can look at a picture and transform it into personal artwork. It just amazes me how there are so many different artist out there and they all have different styles. Also there are horrible artist, but that's with everything. What interests me about tattoo is how everyone is different like a snowflake. 
Even though I don't any tattoos myself right now there are some amazing artist that I follow and enjoy their work: 
www.artworkrebels.com - This is an awesome website and blog of a group of artists located on NW 23rd in portland, Oregon. These guys are so talented and have a strong following. His art work has an "oriental/ asian" appearance to them. He does a lot of full body artwork, with ships and waves on the back side of men'd bodies.

childthepeacemaker.wordpress.com - Now this guy is so awesome! Childthepeacemaker is one of my favorite artist that I just started following his work. My friends just had a tattoo done by him and I completely fell in love. The detail in his work is so amazing and his Instagram is pretty awesome to follow as well. Of course if you would want a tattoo by him you'd have to book like 5 months in advance because he is THAT guy!




www.nikkohurtado.com - Nikko is so sick at doing portraits its not even funny. I follow him on Instagram and he has an awesome fan base. He always goes across country and travels to different continents to do expos along with meet and greets. Hes another artist you would have to book in advance to get a tattoo by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment