Not all of these interviews were super sexual and gave a bunch of detail. This interview was actually pretty interesting because its very short and to the point and I enjoy that. I also enjoy the person who did this for me, total beauty from high school. I use to think this guy was so innocent. I appreciate this post because I find it delicate, but its also kind of cute.
Questions:
Are you comfortable talking about your sex life?
Favorite part of sex?
Do you have any fetishes or fantasies?
How do you feel after you cum?
Have you been in any fucked up sex situations?
Tell me about a memorable sex memory
Depends on whos asking. Favorite part of sex is the feelings you get before, after and during sex. haven't found a fetish yet, but as a fantasy would be to go to a foreign country and have sex with a stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment